WHO WE ARE.
AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST TOURING COMEDY AGENCY
Promoting, touring, producing and marketing for the best in Australian and International Comedy as well as exclusive artist representation and the complete production of live Specials.
– Adelaide Fringe Festival – Edinburgh Fringe Festival – Just for Laughs Montreal – New Zealand Comedy Festival – Melbourne International Comedy Festival
– Vancouver Comedy Festival – South African Comedy Festival – Humourfestivalen Norway – Vienna Comedy Festival – Singapore Festival
TOURING THE BEST COMEDIC TALENT THROUGHOUT AUSTRALIA AND THE WORLD
Leader in providing quality entertainers for corporate functions
With over 20 years experience in the corporate market, A-List Entertainment understands the importance of providing the right performer for every occasion. Whether it’s an MC or comedian for a Gala Dinner or Awards Night, or a keynote speaker at a conference, we will deliver the perfect performer to transform your event into a memorable one.
- Five nominations and two awards at the Australian Comedy Awards
- Four nominations at the ARIA awards in the Best Comedy Release category
- Best International Show award at the New Zealand Comedy Festival for The Umbilical Brothers Speedmouse
- Two Victorian University ‘TREV’ awards
- Australian DVD Awards “Best Menu Design” for Carl Barron ‘Live’
- Five “MO” Awards
- Australian University Campus Award for providing the best comedy acts to NSW Universities
A-List and A-List artists have won numerous awards
PRODUCER OF OVER 40 COMEDY SPECIALS:
A-List produced ARIA winner Arj Barker for his release Organic. A-List titles have been nominated a further eight times for ‘Best Comedy Release’ at the ARIA Awards including; The Umbilical Brothers Speedmouse, Carl Barron Whatever Comes Next, Chris Franklin – Bloke and The Best of the Footy Show Comedians. Carl Barron’s first release Carl Barron Live is the highest selling stand-up comedy DVD ever in Australia.